Welcome to our emergency tips please feel free to watch our video, share it and save it so that if you ever find yourself face to face with a snake you know what to do. Our energency tips have been put together by Tony Harrison owner of Reptile Relocation and Awareness, aka Gold Coast Snake Catcher.
What to do if you encounter a snake in your home or garden.
1. Do not try to catch or kill it.
2. Walk away from it slowly but keep an eye on it.
3. If safe take a photo to text to us. Or use our Snake Identification Page.
4. Keep your pets safely away from it.
5. If the snake is inside the house, close the door of the room it is in and place a towel under the door to prevent it from exiting.
6. Call us to have it removed.